Cineraria “Silver Dust” is a popular silver-leafed compact perennial shrub grown in a range of common garden settings, for its beautiful dusted silvery foliage which provides spectacular contrast to brighter colours (Please see photo. The silver-leafed Cineraria "Silver Dust", provides excellent amplification to the bright-red flowered bedding begonias). Cineraria "Silver Dust" produces a small yellow flower in Spring, however most formal gardens/landscapes, this flower stem is trimmed to maintain a compact silver bush, throughout the year.
Cineraria "Silver Dust" is suitable for pots, borders, rockeries and other garden situations, particularly in moderately dry areas where it may be difficult to establish other plants with higher water requirements.
Cineraria "Silver Dust" is an easy to grow perennial shrub that requires very little maintenance, will tolerate soils with generally poor nutrition and is resistant to most common garden pests and diseases.
Cineraria "Silver Dust" is often sold as "Silverdust", "Silver Ragwort" or referred to by its scientific name "Senecio cineraria".
Advantages of Cineraria "Silver Dust"
- Beautiful dusted silvery foliage
- Perennial variety
- Versatile flowering plant suitable in both pots and in the garden
- Easy to grow and low maintenance
- Resistant to most common pests and diseases
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Cineraria "Silver Dust" (option available to select either "raw" or "pelletised" seed)
- Easy to follow Seed Propagation Notes
- FREE postage in a padded envelope
In order to ensure you receive the best value, click on the drop-down box at the top of this listing to select a larger pack size.